(The first test is mainly over lecture material on film.)
Study Guide For First Test
1. Know f-stops and percent of light increase/decrease for moving up and down f-stop range.
2. Know about "pushing film" by f-stops and ASA/ISO speeds.
3. Know film gages and associated applications.
4. Know about noise reduction/enhancement systems.
5. (Big point items.) Know how to convert various amounts of time into film seconds. For example, know how to convert 10 minutes into 5 seconds; how to stretch out 1/2 second into 5 seconds of on-screen time. Try out other possibilities until you are familiar with this general process. NOTE: you were sent e-mail with several test question examples.
7. Study over the web tests.
8. Review the assigned Internet readings.
To Home Page
© 2013, All Rights Reserved